Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue screen tint

mestodan230
Star II
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Battery
Model: ASUS VivoBook M570DD
Frequency of occurrence: If I open settings or use ALT+TAB / F11 (fullscreen)
Reset OS: Windows 10
Screenshot or video: -
========================
Detailed description:
Every time I open the game and then minimize it , the screen turns blue. I think this is due to the AMD driver. When I disable the AMD driver (AMD Vega 😎 and use only my GTX 1050 4GB. There is no such problem. BIOS version: 302. I have seen that people have the same problem, but there is no solution written there. Who said it was because of the Windows 10 update (2004) I rolled back the version and it didn't help. If the game is turned on not in a full-screen screen, but in a window without frames, then this problem does not exist. I will not be able to take a screenshot, since it is displayed only externally, perhaps the problem is in the TFT matrix, although I don't think so
6 REPLIES 6

Falcon_ASUS
mestodan230
  1. System: Windows 10
  2. Battery or AC: Battery
  3. Model: ASUS VivoBook M570DD
  4. Frequency of occurrence: If I open settings or use ALT+TAB / F11 (fullscreen)
  5. Reset OS: Windows 10
  6. Screenshot or video: -

========================

Detailed description:

Every time I open the game and then minimize it , the screen turns blue. I think this is due to the AMD driver. When I disable the AMD driver (AMD Vega 😎 and use only my GTX 1050 4GB. There is no such problem. BIOS version: 302. I have seen that people have the same problem, but there is no solution written there. Who said it was because of the Windows 10 update (2004) I rolled back the version and it didn't help. If the game is turned on not in a full-screen screen, but in a window without frames, then this problem does not exist. I will not be able to take a screenshot, since it is displayed only externally, perhaps the problem is in the TFT matrix, although I don't think so

Blue screen tint
@mestodan230
Is your graphics card driver downloaded from the ASUS download area or from the AMD website? What is the driver version? If the problem only occurs on the external screen, I might suggest you replace other external monitor for exchange testing. Thank you.

mestodan230
Star II
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/50660/blue-screen-tint

@mestodan230

Is your graphics card driver downloaded from the ASUS download area or from the AMD website? What is the driver version? If the problem only occurs on the external screen, I might suggest you replace other external monitor for exchange testing. Thank you.

View post
My current AMD driver version is v.27.20.14544.6. I installed driver from AMD site

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
mestodan230

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/176715#Comment_176715

My current AMD driver version is v.27.20.14544.6 (0_o), I am going to install driver from official site (v.21.6.1 WHQL), if it doesn't help, I will download MyASUS driver (v.26)

View post
try AMD Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition 21.7.1 Beta from amd site

mestodan230
Star II
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/176775#Comment_176775

try AMD Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition 21.7.1 Beta from amd site

View post
it didn't help, i am still having this problem