Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_X01BDA (Max pro m2)
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: past 3 days
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): no
Build Number: PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.2011.105-20210108
Android: 9
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello Team,
I use the phone often, purchased around 2 years back. It never discharged so fast. But in last 3 days, it discharges very fast. If I sleep with 30% charge, after 8 hours the charge reaches 5% (i kept my data and wifi off). I use dark mode always.
Part of t-shooting, i updated all app, uninstalled unnecessary apps, restarted the phone. Still battery discharges very fast.
Can you please suggest a solution
4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS
suchit9x

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ASUS_X01BDA (Max pro m2)
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: past 3 days
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): no
  6. Build Number: PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.2011.105-20210108
  7. Android: 9

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hello Team,

I use the phone often, purchased around 2 years back. It never discharged so fast. But in last 3 days, it discharges very fast. If I sleep with 30% charge, after 8 hours the charge reaches 5% (i kept my data and wifi off). I use dark mode always.

Part of t-shooting, i updated all app, uninstalled unnecessary apps, restarted the phone. Still battery discharges very fast.

Can you please suggest a solution

ASUS MAX PRO M2 battery discharge issue
@suchit9x
According to the situation you described, the battery of your phone may have been aging. Please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/

ASUS Battery Information Center
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

suchit9x
Star I
Thanks for the update, but I have used ASUS and other phones as well, but even if it is related to battery ageing issue, the battery suddenly does not start discharging so fast. The discharge time reduces with time. We can understand when it slowly start giving less backup. But never got a battery ageing situation where it discharges in a day.

Can you please check if it is related to any updates from ASUS or if it is happening at a global level for all other ASUS max pro series. I do see few more discussions on the same topic. So, may be it is not battery specific, but relate to the software.

Falcon_ASUS
suchit9x

Thanks for the update, but I have used ASUS and other phones as well, but even if it is related to battery ageing issue, the battery suddenly does not start discharging so fast. The discharge time reduces with time. We can understand when it slowly start giving less backup. But never got a battery ageing situation where it discharges in a day.

Can you please check if it is related to any updates from ASUS or if it is happening at a global level for all other ASUS max pro series. I do see few more discussions on the same topic. So, may be it is not battery specific, but relate to the software.

View post
@suchit9x
According to your description "uninstalled unnecessary apps, restarted the phone. Still battery discharges very fast." If the battery drain caused by third-party app software is excluded, the cause of the problem may still be biased towards battery aging. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Not applicable
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/176743#Comment_176743

@suchit9x

According to your description "uninstalled unnecessary apps, restarted the phone. Still battery discharges very fast." If the battery drain caused by third-party app software is excluded, the cause of the problem may still be biased towards battery aging. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

View post
hey mod can you let me know when your team are released stable Android 10 update on Asus Max Pro M1 device ??