Star II
System: Window 10 64 bit
Battery or AC: Both
Model: Asus UX325 OLED 11th gen
Frequency of occurrence: Frequent when the power goes on & Off
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video: Can not screen grab this issue
========================
Detailed description: While working on the laptop, and when the ac power adaptor goes off or disconnected from the laptop, the Display goes blank for a moment and powers back on in few seconds.
I have tried to disable the panel self refresh option in the power settings, but it does not solve the problem. All the windows drivers and OS are the latest up to date.
But the problem still persist. has anyone come across this problem. I have another Asus Laptop UX425JA and that does not have this problem.

image.png

12 REPLIES 12

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
Can you make a video record of the issue?
Thank you.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Pyli
  1. System: Window 10 64 bit
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: Asus UX325 OLED 11th gen
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Frequent when the power goes on & Off
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video: Can not screen grab this issue

========================

Detailed description: While working on the laptop, and when the ac power adaptor goes off or disconnected from the laptop, the Display goes blank for a moment and powers back on in few seconds.

I have tried to disable the panel self refresh option in the power settings, but it does not solve the problem. All the windows drivers and OS are the latest up to date.

But the problem still persist. has anyone come across this problem. I have another Asus Laptop UX425JA and that does not have this problem.

image.png

Display goes on & off while power changes between battery & AC
Is the same issue happens under safe mode also?.
try to install customized intel graphics driver download from the Asus support site.
or else
completely uninstall all old drivers including related registry files using ccleaner or revo uninstaller .
then install the latest dch intel graphics driver
Download Intel® Graphics - Windows® 10 DCH Drivers

Pyli
Star II
Installed the Intel Graphics Windows 10 DCH Drivers. etc.
I also did a refresh reinstall of the OS to ensure it is good install, however the problem persist. I have to to try the Safe mode , however it ask for Bitlock key which i have to keep it handy next time
About the video grab.. may have to take it externally with cellphone camera.

Pyli
Star II
Thr video grab taken to show evidence