System: windows 10 1806
Battery or AC: both
Model: Rog Strix G733QS
Frequency of occurrence: permanent
Reset OS: not yet
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Since the keyboard firmware update 2.7.603 / 2.7.703 (04.30.2021) the following key are not working:
shit key left side
fn keys on both sides therefore no acces for secundar funtion of F1-F12

any idea some one?

69 REPLIES 69

JohnSkafPower
Star I
Blake_ASUS

Hi @JohnSkafPower ,

I would need your SN in the PM as well.

And may you check in Armoury Crate to see if there was any Keyboard firmware update?

Thank you.

View post
I've check everything and nothing happen. There is no update to be done.

szilvio
Star III
So i've sent it back to repair and have it again since 10 days.
In this very day i have the same problem again after an update of MyAsus this time.
No left shift no fn keys.
i've not much symphaty anymore...this Notebook does not worth his price if a user should each time send it back to repair after an update.
Has anyone else the same problem again?

JohnSkafPower
Star I
Is just an update issue Asus must resolve this as soon as possible!!!! There is no problem in this product is just a fault update...

Also having this issue. I was told to submit an RMA request for collection and repair and my request was rejected as " asus can not tell if this was induced damage or not"

I am extremely angry, your bios update broke my keyboard left shift and function keys. I went through the trouble shooting steps and they did not work.

I have submitted a complaint and talked to customer support. I will be taking this further if I need to.

rvnglinnerty
Star I
Hi guys. I have a same problem... there is no lightning on my keyboard, after update from MyAsus program... But keyboard is working. well. And now while i'm trying to update my keyboard from the same place (MyAsus program) it close and dont want to flash my keyboard.... Please help Asus