System: Windows 10 64bit
Battery or AC: Both
Model: FX505DT
Frequency of occurrence: Frequent (ever
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video: Screenshot
========================
Detailed description:
So I just bought my Asus Tuf FX505DT, and after a month of using it - every time I try to open the laptop, there's always this weird "windows sign" problem on my screen. Can't even try to sign-in cause every time I try to input my sign-in password, the screen just goes black, and after maybe 10-15 seconds, that thing pops up again. So I then just shut it down with the power button. And only then will it disappear.
It's really annoying and bugging me out, especially when I'm in a rush.
*Also my wifi disconnects frequently now. Not in the first 2 weeks tho.
img-6768-windows-sign-in-problem.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Patrick S.
  1. System: Windows 10 64bit
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: FX505DT
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Frequent (ever
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video: Screenshot

========================

Detailed description:

So I just bought my Asus Tuf FX505DT, and after a month of using it - every time I try to open the laptop, there's always this weird "windows sign" problem on my screen. Can't even try to sign-in cause every time I try to input my sign-in password, the screen just goes black, and after maybe 10-15 seconds, that thing pops up again. So I then just shut it down with the power button. And only then will it disappear.

It's really annoying and bugging me out, especially when I'm in a rush.

*Also my wifi disconnects frequently now. Not in the first 2 weeks tho.

img-6768-windows-sign-in-problem.jpg

Weird windows sign-in
root causes
Your windows login account is corrupted
Builtin graphics drivers are corrupted
Windows login related user components are corrupted
solutions
boot with windows bootable Pendrive, enable builtin administrator account , and then remove pendrive, boot windows as normal , login with administrator account , then create new user account with admin rights, shutdown windows,
Again login with new user account , disable builtin administrator account.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Patrick,
Was there any update, new installation or other modification before the issue occurred?
You can try to run Windows troubleshooting to see if there is any error detected.
Thank you.

Patrick_S_
Star II
Blake_ASUS

Hi Patrick,

Was there any update, new installation or other modification before the issue occurred?

You can try to run Windows troubleshooting to see if there is any error detected.

Thank you.

View post
Hi there. It disappeared for quite sometime that's why I haven't taken the time to reply to you. But it reappeared again yesterday and today. And to answer your question - No, there were no updates/modification before the issue.
Thank you!

Patrick_S_
Star II
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/47855/weird-windows-sign-in

root causes

1. Your windows login account is corrupted
  2. Builtin graphics drivers are corrupted
  3. Windows login related user components are corrupted

solutions

boot with windows bootable Pendrive, enable builtin administrator account , and then remove pendrive, boot windows as normal , login with administrator account , then create new user account with admin rights, shutdown windows,

Again login with new user account , disable builtin administrator account.

View post
Hi there. It disappeared for quite sometime that's why I haven't taken the time to reply to you. But it reappeared again yesterday and today. So, idk..