This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best sound. Bad rear camera glass. Medium game performance.

wkabichandra
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 3
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Best part of this Phone is its sound, Excellent stereo and bass with woofer.
Battery is good. Yes best battery.
Worst thing is its glass used in rear camera needs to improve. Scratch quickly. Suggest to use quality glass.
Performance is medium while gaming PUBG, there is not much advantage compered to other phones Lag, glitz, fps, touch response, are seems to be same or slightly better compered to other phones cost around Rs. 20k to 30k.
18 REPLIES 18

momeimada
Rising Star I
botboy444

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/44609/best-sound-bad-rear-camera-glass-medium-game-performanc...

i'll agree with you on the sound, battery and the camera glass being super scratchy, i dropped mine and cracked the corner of the camera glass a little lol

what i wont agree with you on is the performance being on par with cheaper phones.

When you say lag, so you mean fps drops or do you mean input delay, because chances are its just its a game server delay, not actual frame drops.

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/152055#Comment_152055

this is expected when playing games at 144hz as you're gaming, and doing it at 144hz

i run mine at 160 and it heats up a tiny bit when gaming, but again that's expected

View post
Even if I'm not gaming the phone heats up a little at 144 Hz. but I think it's normal.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi wkabichandra,
PUBGM is now an after market App and some after market App may not run as intended.
I don't feel performance is medium. Try playing different game like CODM, FreeFire etc. and let me know. Also, share a video if possible to show your issue better.

Ogghy
Rising Star II
wkabichandra

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: rog 3
  2. Firmware Version: latest
  3. Rooted or not:not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Best part of this Phone is its sound, Excellent stereo and bass with woofer.

Battery is good. Yes best battery.

Worst thing is its glass used in rear camera needs to improve. Scratch quickly. Suggest to use quality glass.

Performance is medium while gaming PUBG, there is not much advantage compered to other phones Lag, glitz, fps, touch response, are seems to be same or slightly better compered to other phones cost around Rs. 20k to 30k.

Best sound. Bad rear camera glass. Medium game performance.
Lol. Medium ?
You good ? I never get any single dip playing pubg at 90fps on UHD setting (i use gfx or smth). Even i play minecraft with a lot of shaders and textures it can reach 120fps with no probs at all. If you say the phone is not much better compare to let's say $300-$400 (i don't know what kind of currency you mentioned lol) you're just completely clueless about this phone.

Do some research tweaking X Mode for a better performance, pal.

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Ogghy

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/44609/best-sound-bad-rear-camera-glass-medium-game-performanc...

Lol. Medium ?

You good ? I never get any single dip playing pubg at 90fps on UHD setting (i use gfx or smth). Even i play minecraft with a lot of shaders and textures it can reach 120fps with no probs at all. If you say the phone is not much better compare to let's say $300-$400 (i don't know what kind of currency you mentioned lol) you're just completely clueless about this phone.

Do some research tweaking X Mode for a better performance, pal.

View post
Thank you for the love of God you said exactly what I was about to say
But wait, Ultra HD you mean,? Cause I have the same exact settings as you and I haven't found any Gfx app that can unlock UHD since it hasn't been implemented yet
But I'm damn sure it will run that setting on stable 90 FPS too

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/152307#Comment_152307

Thank you for the love of God you said exactly what I was about to say

But wait, Ultra HD you mean,? Cause I have the same exact settings as you and I haven't found any Gfx app that can unlock UHD since it hasn't been implemented yet

But I'm damn sure it will run that setting on stable 90 FPS too

View post
Once @Danishblunt showed me how to enable 90fps in uhd
Open your game and max every settings possible with uhd 40fps and set every other settings you want and close the game
Now find the active.sav and upload it on saveitonline.com and change all the fps level fo 7 then download it replace the current active.sav wifh new one and boom you have 90fps on uhd just dont change any settings at all