This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 6 IS SH#T ! BOOTLOOP AND CAN'T ACCESS MY CAMERA

ROG6ISSHIET
Star I

I am writing to express my frustration and disappointment with my ASUS ROG 6 phone. Since early January 2024, I have been experiencing a persistent and severe issue with my device. Every time I open the camera, my phone freezes and then enters a bootloop. This problem can occur within a minute or sometimes it lasts for days, making my phone completely unusable.

I invested in the ASUS ROG 6 less than a year ago, expecting a reliable and high-performance device. However, this recurring bootloop issue has significantly disrupted my daily life and productivity. I have tried various troubleshooting steps, including factory resets and firmware updates, but the problem persists.

I am genuinely regretful about my purchase and hope that ASUS can provide a swift and effective solution to this problem. Any assistance or guidance from the community or support team would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

2 REPLIES 2

Bluelance
Star I

I have the same issue, the camera is almost unusable. It also happens when I'm accessing the media folder like attaching an image.

You can try using the memory cleaner before using the camera. I haven't had issue by doing that but that additional step is extremely bothersome and it's almost impossible to keep in mind.

ASUS doesn't seem to care about the issue.

I am about to replace my 6 and seriously considering the 8 hoping for a marked improvement. However, I find in this forum that it also having software issues.

The 6 will be my last Asus Phone.

If you are experiencing this issue please reach out to your closest Service Center so that they can look into it.
https://www.asus.com/support/service-center-location/