Ogghy
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3
Firmware Version: .78
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Blinking Red
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Is it normal ? i forgot to charge my phone while playing game. after that it's shut down immediately and after i plug to the charger, the LED notification just blinking red really fast. but thankfully my phone started again. just want to make sure.
4 REPLIES 4

Craven
Rising Star II
Ogghy

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG 3
  2. Firmware Version: .78
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Blinking Red
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Is it normal ? i forgot to charge my phone while playing game. after that it's shut down immediately and after i plug to the charger, the LED notification just blinking red really fast. but thankfully my phone started again. just want to make sure.

Blinking Red Light On Notification LED after battery drain to 0%
I think so. The first time i got mine to 0%, I tried booting it up but the screen wouldn't turn on obviously. So i plugged it in and when i woke up after an hour and a half, i unplugged it and noticed it had already booted up by itself. A month later, i got it to 0% again and plugged it in to 100% but that time, it remained off and had to boot it up normally. Don't know why that is.

Ogghy
Rising Star II
Craven

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/37383/blinking-red-light-on-notification-led-after-battery-dr...

I think so. The first time i got mine to 0%, I tried booting it up but the screen wouldn't turn on obviously. So i plugged it in and when i woke up after an hour and a half, i unplugged it and noticed it had already booted up by itself. A month later, i got it to 0% again and plugged it in to 100% but that time, it remained off and had to boot it up normally. Don't know why that is.

View post
Well that's weird. But glad the phone is okay. I saw a post on asus fb group. Someone just got the same problem like me, but unfortunately his phone is bricked. The red blinking happened for 5 hours, the phone stays dead. That's why i wonder this red blinking LED thingy normal or not.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Ogghy No need to worry if your phone was able to boot without problems.

Ogghy
Rising Star II
Gustav_ASUS

@Ogghy No need to worry if your phone was able to boot without problems.

View post
But my question is, is it normal for the LED blinking red really fast while plugged on the charger? Like is it always like that everytime the battery goes to 0% ?