System: Windows 10/11
Battery or AC: Both
Model: B9940UA (2017 ASUSPRO)
Frequency of occurrence: Consistent
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video: No
========================
Detailed description:
I installed a New OEM Asus Battery, but it constantly doesn't show anything on the screen when I turn it on, but the rest of the laptop turns on. I have done every "Black Screen" remedy, including updating the BiOS and I recently changed the CMOS battery, but the issue persists. When I reinstall the old battery, the laptop does the same thing, but it takes a few days or so to finally start showing an image on the screen again. I'm Tech savvy, but stumped. Has anyone encountered this issue?
Thanks in advance!
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
ASUS Paul
  1. System: Windows 10/11
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: B9940UA (2017 ASUSPRO)
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Consistent
  5. Reset OS: Yes
  6. Screenshot or video: No

========================

Detailed description:

I installed a New OEM Asus Battery, but it constantly doesn't show anything on the screen when I turn it on, but the rest of the laptop turns on. I have done every "Black Screen" remedy, including updating the BiOS and I recently changed the CMOS battery, but the issue persists. When I reinstall the old battery, the laptop does the same thing, but it takes a few days or so to finally start showing an image on the screen again. I'm Tech savvy, but stumped. Has anyone encountered this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Asus B9940UA Display Issue with New Battery Install
@ASUS Paul
According to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/ Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Paul
Star I
@Falcon_ASUS
Thank you for your response. I'm sure they'll charge me an arm & leg for this issue that isn't my fault.