This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenbook 14 UX3402ZA KN225W no number pad

Kiwi95
Star I
Hi , it showed on the picture when I ordered there was a numberpad but there is no symbol on the trackpad. What do I do? Really disappointed if it doesn't have it for a i7 laptop
Also I thought its 1tb ssd pci e 4.0 but the box says pci e 3.0.

3 REPLIES 3

FongPoui
Rising Star II
As I took a look for your model at Thailand Asus web site, I found that there are two models (i7 and i5).
I found something strange at the Camera section:
720p HD camera
1080p FHD camera
According to the order, the 720 HD should apply to the i7 model and the 1080 FHD to the i5 model. I was surprised because the i7 model is more expensive but it is equiped with 720p HD!

Falcon_ASUS
Kiwi95

Hi , it showed on the picture when I ordered there was a numberpad but there is no symbol on the trackpad. What do I do? Really disappointed if it doesn't have it for a i7 laptop

Also I thought its 1tb ssd pci e 4.0 but the box says pci e 3.0.

Zenbook 14 UX3402ZA KN225W no number pad
@Kiwi95
If you have doubts about the specifications of the product you have purchased, I would suggest you report to the dealer to confirm whether it can be returned or exchanged. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.