This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mouse for laptop Asus BR1100CKA

harspace
Star I
I purchased a new laptop, it is an Asus BR1100CKA; and after registering, support sent me here.,
I would like to add a mouse (with a cord) to the laptop, if that is possible, instead of using the finger pad.
any help with finding out the information on type of mouse and port would be appreciated. Right now I am also tethering my phone as a hot spot so I am using the only USB port, The OS is windows 10 pro.
Thanks in advance,
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
harspace

I purchased a new laptop, it is an Asus BR1100CKA; and after registering, support sent me here.,

I would like to add a mouse (with a cord) to the laptop, if that is possible, instead of using the finger pad.

any help with finding out the information on type of mouse and port would be appreciated. Right now I am also tethering my phone as a hot spot so I am using the only USB port, The OS is windows 10 pro.

Thanks in advance,

mouse for laptop Asus BR1100CKA
@harspace
You can consider buying a USB mouse.
ASUS BR1100CKA | Laptops | ASUS GlobalInterface:
1 x Type-A USB2.0
1 x Type-A USB 3.2 (Gen 1)

Thank you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.