Video Scheduler Internal Error Repeat- Please Help

System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Not sure
Model: Asus Zenbook Duo 14
Frequency of occurrence: Every Day
Reset OS: ?
Screenshot or video: N/A
========================
Detailed description:Lately my new zenbook duo has been crashing for no reason in particular. I keep getting the same VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR message over and over while doing random stuff. Half my files are going corrupt while I'm working on them and then it crashes. Has anyone else had similar issues? I've read every forum and don everything, nothing seems to be working.
3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS
frappuccinoduck
  1. System: Windows 10
  2. Battery or AC: Not sure
  3. Model: Asus Zenbook Duo 14
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Every Day
  5. Reset OS: ?
  6. Screenshot or video: N/A

========================

Detailed description:Lately my new zenbook duo has been crashing for no reason in particular. I keep getting the same VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR message over and over while doing random stuff. Half my files are going corrupt while I'm working on them and then it crashes. Has anyone else had similar issues? I've read every forum and don everything, nothing seems to be working.

Video Scheduler Internal Error Repeat- Please Help
@frappuccinoduck
Could you please provide the picture of when the problem occurs for me to confirm?

Rachelgomez123
Star III
Easy Ways to FIX: Video Scheduler Internal Error
Quick Fixes:
Method 1: Run Malware Scan for your PC.
Method 2: Disable Hardware Acceleration.
Method 3: Run CHKDSK Command.
Method 4: Run SFC Scan.
Method 5: Update Graphic Cards Driver.
Method 6: Install Windows Update.
Method 7: Reset this PC.

Greeting,
Rachel Gomez

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.