Bitlocker Locked ROG Scar Harddrive - Computer is BRICKED
- System: ROG Scar 17
- Battery or AC: Both
- Model: ROG Scar 17
- Frequency of occurrence: Bricked
- Reset OS:
- Screenshot or video:
Boot to "Bitlocker Recover" blue screen. . After i connected up to an external SSD. I had not problem for 3 weeks. Then one night i left my computer in sleep over night. Tried to turn it on, and now my computer just got bricked, by not letting me pass the Bitlocker recover Screen
This has been posted by others and buck passed from ASUS to Microsoft as being the culprit.
- If ASUS denies responsibility they need to tell us why the TPM decided that the hardware was changed in some way even when the hardware is changed back.
- Is there anyway we can make windows think that its the same computer again??
- on ther bitlocker screen it says "secure boot has been disabled". Is there a way we can re enable. I tried in BIOS but the option wasnt available.
- Cant ASUS warn us before we get to being bricked.
- ASUS is a big company, they need to kick microsoft ass on this. Basically Microsoft has done what any Ransomware hacker intends to do, lock and encrypt all your data on your harddrive. This blows my mind. Ive been effectively ransomwared by Microsoft Windows, but without a chance to pay to fix it. FU microsoft.
Next step if i cant get any more help is try wipe and reinstall, but some people claim this doesnt fix sh%t.