"Check System Power error: Please Plug in AC Adapter" Error message Pop up
- System: Windows 11
- Battery or AC: Unable to charge battery and power adaptor is working fine
- Model: Asus Zenbook 14 OLED UX3402Z-AKM494WS
- Frequency of occurrence: First time encounter (own the laptop for 2 days)
- Reset OS: Brand new laptop (got it for 2 days only and used it for half a day)
- Screenshot or video: unable to capture screenshot before battery went flat
Got an error message pop up "Check System Power error: Please Plug in AC Adapter" and that time the battery level was less than 20%. Was trying to find a solution and checking everything which I can think off. When battery level reach 10%. I found out it was the Bios file bad and need a good one but is too late to update it cause the battery level was to low and by the time I downloaded the updated bios file from my desktop. The battery was flat and the laptop wouldn't start up even the power adaptor is plug in. I think I will need be send it to the Asus Service Centre since I can't start up the laptop or fix it myself. Any thought?