Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC:
Model: ASUS ZenBook 14 UM425QA
Frequency of occurrence: every time I try to start notebook
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description: the laptop worked flawlessly for 3 weeks. The laptop won't turn on without a charger now. In the bios, the battery status is 99% charged. The bios are also resetting to 2016 date. When it comes to loading the OS, the laptop turns off. Also, liveUSB is not loaded, and the laptop also turns off.
When connected to the charger, the charge indicator lights up red for a moment and then immediately white. Then the laptop immediately starts and takes a long time to boot to the logo.
Also battery is cold when charger plugged in.
Сan i do something on my own? 
And how I can save data from the disc (acronis not work, notebook turn off on liveUSB)?
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
Alexander147
  1. System: Windows 10
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: ASUS ZenBook 14 UM425QA
  4. Frequency of occurrence: every time I try to start notebook
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description: the laptop worked flawlessly for 3 weeks. The laptop won't turn on without a charger now. In the bios, the battery status is 99% charged. The bios are also resetting to 2016 date. When it comes to loading the OS, the laptop turns off. Also, liveUSB is not loaded, and the laptop also turns off.

When connected to the charger, the charge indicator lights up red for a moment and then immediately white. Then the laptop immediately starts and takes a long time to boot to the logo.

Also battery is cold when charger plugged in.

Сan i do something on my own? 

And how I can save data from the disc (acronis not work, notebook turn off on liveUSB)?

Zenbook won't turn on or run on battery. OS shuts down laptop
@Alexander147
Sounds like a motherboard or battery failure.  I would suggest you bring back your mobile to our service center.
The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
Also you can contact the local service center for help. The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/CallUs#
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.