Asus UX581GV freezing randomly

aaaaaabaaaaaab Level 1
edited June 30 in ZenBook
  1. System: Windows 10 Pro, Version 21H2
  2. Battery or AC: AC, under load and idle - doesn't matter
  3. Model: UX581GV
  4. Frequency of occurrence: sometimes 10 times per day, sometimes 1 time in a week. Completely random
  5. Reset OS: Yes
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

I have the following problem with my laptop (Asus UX581) - it freezes randomly throughout the day.

- sometimes when browsing, sometimes just in idle, sometimes in games, sometimes when rendering a scene in blender

- sometimes I have no freeze for 10 days, other times I have 10 freezes in 1 day

- asus support just tells me to uninstall some new windows update everytime. This sort of "reduces" the amount of freezes sometimes (might also be placebo effect?) but usually the freezes come back anyway. Also most of the time windows doesn't allow me to uninstall some new updates

- all drivers are up to date

- I ran a few stress tests with temp log enabled and didn't see any high temps or crashes here really

- last week I uninstalled some asus control panel software to see if that was the issue. The freezes were gone so I let the laptop run for a whole week without any crashes rendering frames in Blender. Then suddenly the last 2-3 days now I got freezes multiple times a day again. I have no idea why

- no update or drivers have been installed during this time.

Is there any way I can figure out why these crashes are happening or how I could fix it? I have the laptop screen turned off and 2 1080p monitors connected. (1x HDMI + 1x HDMI via a USB-C hub) I have the nvidia studio drivers installed.

Also without monitors connected and only the main monitor active I get freezes.