edited April 14 in ZenBook
  1. System: Windows 10
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: UX482E (11th Gen i7)
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Often
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description: Hi! I have had an ongoing issue since day 1 with this laptop (bought in October of 2021). Often times when I wake the laptop, my screen stays black. Usually this happens if my laptop is in sleep mode for more than a few hours. When my laptop is in sleep with the lid fully closed, I open the lid, press the power button to turn it on from sleep mode (although sometimes the screen turns automatically on as soon as I open the lid) and the ASUS logo boots up but right after the ASUS logo the screen stays black. I can see the backlight of the panel on but there's no display. At this point I have to force shutdown the laptop or after 5-10 minutes a Windows blue screen pops up with stop code: 'INTERNAL POWER ERROR' and the computer forces a restart. I have updated the drivers and BIOS but the issue still persists. I've spoken to support and they've told me the next step is to send it in but I need the laptop and I'm thinking this is a software issue not hardware? Has anyone else experienced this issue or know what the issue might be?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.