This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Vivobook S15 F515E - Windows 11 - BSOD occurring when laptop is put in Sleep mode

Batrawy
Star I
System: Windows 11
Battery or AC: Both
Model: S15 F515E
Frequency of occurrence: Continuous
Reset OS: No
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:I have seen this Problem with another user but I did not get the solution which was (Test version driver provided from Asus has fixed the issue).
I think i have the same exact problem but the problem occurs without the laptop being connected to any external headphones or mice. I sometimes connect a logitech pro X headphones but the problem happens regardless of the headphones being connected or not.
Please Help.
1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
Batrawy
  1. System: Windows 11
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: S15 F515E
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Continuous
  5. Reset OS: No
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:I have seen this Problem with another user but I did not get the solution which was (Test version driver provided from Asus has fixed the issue).

I think i have the same exact problem but the problem occurs without the laptop being connected to any external headphones or mice. I sometimes connect a logitech pro X headphones but the problem happens regardless of the headphones being connected or not.

Please Help.

Asus Vivobook S15 F515E - Windows 11 - BSOD occurring when laptop is put in Sleep mode
@Batrawy
Have you tried the following FAQ for troubleshoot?
[Notebook/Desktop/AIO] Troubleshooting - How to fix Blue Screen Errors in Windows (BSOD) | Official ...If you have tried it and the situation still persists, I would suggest you bring back your mobile to our service center.
The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
Also you can contact the local service center for help. The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/CallUs#
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.