System: Windows 11
Battery or AC: Battery
Model: UX325EA
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: No
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
I had this issue back in October and it somehow fixed itself? I've tried the same methods and so far, nothing.
The UX325EA for some reason isn't updating the battery percentage in windows 11. At the moment it currently says there's 99% of the battery left, when I know for a fact that can't be the case. I've been using it for a good few hours.
I've tried restarting the machine. Turning it off and on again but it's still showing the same thing - 99% Remaining.
I've held down the power button for 40 seconds, still does it
Last time, I entered bios, saved and exit and a reboot fixed. This doesn't seem to work either now?

Previous post here - https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/54245/ux325ea-battery-percentage-not-updating-bios-issue#late...

1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
JBennett360
  1. System: Windows 11
  2. Battery or AC: Battery
  3. Model: UX325EA
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Always
  5. Reset OS: No
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

I had this issue back in October and it somehow fixed itself? I've tried the same methods and so far, nothing.

The UX325EA for some reason isn't updating the battery percentage in windows 11. At the moment it currently says there's 99% of the battery left, when I know for a fact that can't be the case. I've been using it for a good few hours.

I've tried restarting the machine. Turning it off and on again but it's still showing the same thing - 99% Remaining.

I've held down the power button for 40 seconds, still does it

Last time, I entered bios, saved and exit and a reboot fixed. This doesn't seem to work either now?

Previous post here - https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/54245/ux325ea-battery-percentage-not-updating-bios-issue#late...

UX325EA - Battery percentage not updating
@JBennett360
Please try the following FAQ to confirm whether it is caused by battery error.
Run Battery Diagnosis via MyASUS
[Notebook] Troubleshooting - How to fix the battery cannot provide power/be charged, or be fully cha...Thank you.