This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Viviobook S15 532F 7i (8th Gen) Adding 2nd External Monitor (not working)

Charlz
Star I
System:
Battery or AC:
Model:
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Bought two different hubs USB c type hubs and non worked,
Non of these works with HDMI all the other USBs connectors works and i have tried 5 different things and 30 hours of searching. I was on team view with a techy from my office and, this monting was online with Microsoft assist o n TeamView (the microsoft teamview version) and they couldnt fine an issue. Still doesnt work. Its either my windows or my laptop or my USB C-type can do video. I sent the more expensive hub back. they are both plug and play so don't need drivers, or if i needed drivers i sure searched for them. I have now ordered a USB 3.0 to HDMI it should on Wednesday! i only found this site today! Perhaps someone could advise.😀
Perhaps I need windows PRO as i have Windows Home??? Or maybe the ctype on this model laptop just does take the additional monitor which i find crazy. Has anyone had this issue before?
1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
Charlz
  1. System:
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model:
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Bought two different hubs USB c type hubs and non worked,

Non of these works with HDMI all the other USBs connectors works and i have tried 5 different things and 30 hours of searching. I was on team view with a techy from my office and, this monting was online with Microsoft assist o n TeamView (the microsoft teamview version) and they couldnt fine an issue. Still doesnt work. Its either my windows or my laptop or my USB C-type can do video. I sent the more expensive hub back. they are both plug and play so don't need drivers, or if i needed drivers i sure searched for them. I have now ordered a USB 3.0 to HDMI it should on Wednesday! i only found this site today! Perhaps someone could advise.😀

Perhaps I need windows PRO as i have Windows Home??? Or maybe the ctype on this model laptop just does take the additional monitor which i find crazy. Has anyone had this issue before?

Asus Viviobook S15 532F 7i (8th Gen) Adding 2nd External Monitor (not working)
@Charlz
Could you please provide me your laptop serial number via private message? I will confirm the hardware support specifications of this model. Thank you.