Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5z finger print issue

ZT-2921fc4d
Star I
Asus zenfone 5z
Latest version of all updates
Mobile is not rooted
I mentioned about this problem before, after that Android 10 update finger print scanner does not working even that option not there in the security settings. But today (09.05.2020) I could see the popup in my phone that is about finger security related and after that I can see this option in phone with my recognised finger print but the scanner not working only shows this option then I did restart my phone and again there is no finger print option in my phone....it hurts lot
This is a big issue going in asus zenfone series such a long time but the company does not care about it.
Innovations are good for the brand but without issues is healthy.....
I am totally upset after facing is experience again....
When will this issue clear?????....
MGU1GBPN90NO.jpg
🤦....

13 REPLIES 13

dhivajayaseelan@gmail.com

Asus zenfone 5z

Latest version of all updates

Mobile is not rooted

I mentioned about this problem before, after that Android 10 update finger print scanner does not working even that option not there in the security settings. But today (09.05.2020) I could see the popup in my phone that is about finger security related and after that I can see this option in phone with my recognised finger print but the scanner not working only shows this option then I did restart my phone and again there is no finger print option in my phone....it hurts lot

This is a big issue going in asus zenfone series such a long time but the company does not care about it.

Innovations are good for the brand but without issues is healthy.....

I am totally upset after facing is experience again....

When will this issue clear?????....

MGU1GBPN90NO.jpg

🤦....

Zenfone 5z finger print issue
I having this issue too.. I need my fingerprint sensor from r my mobile banking apps to work properly. It's such a hassle now.. is Asus gonna do any update to correct this?

R_2
Rising Star II
I have a little issue with fingerprint reader but i have it on settings. The issue is poor unlock rate and/or slow unlock. I have to put the finger more times. On android 9 and first 2-3 firmwares of android 10 was much better, it was faster and as soon as you touched the sensor it unlocked quickly

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
R.

I have a little issue with fingerprint reader but i have it on settings. The issue is poor unlock rate and/or slow unlock. I have to put the finger more times. On android 9 and first 2-3 firmwares of android 10 was much better, it was faster and as soon as you touched the sensor it unlocked quickly

View post
I am facing the same issue. Fingerprint unlock is slow in this update as compare to previous versions. Hope this will be fixed in the upcoming updates.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, thank you for highlighting the issue. We have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.