This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[call disconnect tone] ZENFONE MAX PRO M1 (BETA432 ANDROID 10)

dibyarupprk2011
Rising Star II
There's no call disconnect tone upon disconnecting the call while in vibration or silent mode, but there's a disconnect tone in general mode i.e, while not in silent or vibration!!
@Christine_ASUS
9 REPLIES 9

dibyarupprk2011
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi dibyarupprk2011

I have forwarded the information of call disconnect tone to the relevant department. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

For any other issue, please open a new thread for further discussing. Please check if the same issue has been reported by other users before posting the new thread.

View post
Ya..the same issue is being reported by others too in some other threads.. i didn't want to have more and more threads so mentioned in this only.. you can see the screenrecord i have given above!

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Please leave your comment and information in the thread of the same issue reported by other users then. Thank you. 🙂

dibyarupprk2011
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Please leave your comment and information in the thread of the same issue reported by other users then. Thank you. 🙂

View post
Mentioned, kindly check it!

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi dibyarupprk2011
The disconnect tone in silent/vibration mode is a normal behavior of Android 10 AOSP system. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.