This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photos completely disappearing in Zenfone 9?

AKL
Star II

Model Name: Zenfone 9

Firmware Version: WW_33.0804.2060.73

Rooted or not: no

Frequency of Occurrence: once

APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): camera, gallery

Hi, I've noticed today while using the default camera app that the latest picture from the gallery has disappeared. It's just gone. It doesn't show up in the camera app, Google photos or the default gallery. It's not in the deleted folder nor in the archived pictures, and I couldn't find it in the file manager either.

I then opened a version of GCam I have installed and saw it for a fraction of a second in the preview of taken photos in the lower right corner, so it was definitely there at some point.

I'm not sure if it's a bug but it just sounds too weird to be an accidental delete. It's a lot of accidental steps involved in completely erasing a photo like that.

Has anyone had any similar experiences?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Lopoza
Star I

I can, by the way, tell you where you can find a lot of cool footage such as modern dance such as twerking. Here you can look here and see the twerking video and you can also see including how to dance it correctly that it was aesthetic and beautiful, there are many videos selections, and so on. I think it will be useful to many.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.