This widget could not be displayed.
ZenFone 9
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[ZenFone 9] Join the Android 14 Preview Program

Hi ZenFone 9 users, We will soon have the newest Android system on ZenFone 9. ASUS hereby sincerely invite you to participate in this preview program to experience Android 14! What is the Android Preview Program? Android Preview Program lets users ex...

Screenshot_20231128-151920_System_update-horz.jpg
Laura_ASUS by Community Manager
  • 118 replies
  • 49 kudos

Photo Thread: Pets Being Weird

This month we are hosting a photo thread for everyone to post a picture of your pets, ‘Pets being Weird.’ Share your adorable and funny pet photos in this thread! Whether you have a cuddly cat, a playful dog, a feathery bird, or any other delightful ...

Camera not working on Zenfone 9

Hi guys, hope you all are doing great. For a few months now I'm having a camera issue on my zenfone 9, the camera won't work most of the time, and even when it does, is laggy and malfunctioning. I found out that is a commom problem for a lot of users...

huonwu1 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ZF9 GPS Signal Failing

This is kind of weird. I have a ZF9 I have been using as a rideshare driver for about 6 months just fine. Suddenly in the last week, it has started having GPS signal issues that get progressively worse until I restart the phone. In areas with no obst...

Zenfone 9 fingerprint reader

Is the fingerprint reader useless or am I doing something wrong.It registers it normally in the settings, it'll unlock on the first few times, then it just won't read at all even after cleaning the button.Any suggestions or similar experience?

ZF9 GPS Signal Failing

This is kind of weird. I have a ZF9 I have been using as a rideshare driver for about 6 months just fine. Suddenly in the last week, it has started having GPS signal issues that get progressively worse until I restart the phone. In areas with no obst...

qedded by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP68 rating not real

Buyer beware. Zenfone 9 died after 30 seconds in 6 inches of water. These phones are DO NOT live up to their supposed IP68 rating. Of course, it's out of warranty and will cost me more to fix than I can find a brand new old stock Z9 on eBay. I relied...

Unable to change bluetooth codec to AAC

I have new bluetooth headphones that support both SBC and AAC. By default, the codec reverts to SBC.I have enabled developer options, and I have the option to change the codec to AAC manually. However, the option does not save. It keeps reverting bac...

Weird lag in Zenfone 9

Hello.I have a Zenfone 9 16/256 and my wife has an S20 with Exynos.We were checking something on Google Maps once and I noticed a big difference when scrolling around on the map. Her's did it much smoother (map movement reacted way faster to swipes) ...

Weird lag in Zenfone 9

Hello.I have a Zenfone 9 16/256 and my wife has an S20 with Exynos.We were checking something on Google Maps once and I noticed a big difference when scrolling around on the map. Her's did it much smoother (map movement reacted way faster to swipes) ...

Please add an option to downgrade Android

To Asus Team,please make an option to downgrade Android version, especially Android 14 to 13 on Zenfone 9.So many things happens in Android 14, so many bugs, and so many people want this feature.

ferizan by Star II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos