This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

marzvin
Rising Star II
atoia68

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/186374#Comment_186374

Issues fixed on Zenfone 8

View post
Are you saying this fixes the ramdump?

@Gustav_ASUS My Asus Zenfone 8 is now also displaying the "waiting for flashing full ramdump".
I am not in a region with access to an ASUS service shop (Greenland), so please get back to me with a soloution.

marzvin
Rising Star II
Stigosaurus rex

@Gustav_ASUS My Asus Zenfone 8 is now also displaying the "waiting for flashing full ramdump".

I am not in a region with access to an ASUS service shop (Greenland), so please get back to me with a soloution.

View post
Phew so we now have 17 zenfone 8 phones, with this issue!

rafal_osko
Star II
I've reported issue with my phone on 09/01 and on 09/14 it was repaired. Service left a remark about replacing motherboard. In my case there was no damage done by the service just that on back camera lenses there is small amount of lets say "dust". What I want to say is that if you pay attention then you will see that the phone was opened and it will never look again as "brand new". Talked with service and they've said this is pure cosmetics and if there are no visible defects on photos then it's perfectly acceptable and don't require further service.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Stigosaurus rex I'm sorry to hear that. Due to your location, please contact your reseller and send your device to them if possible. I'll send you a PM with some follow-up questions about your device as well.