This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

daniel91m
Rising Star II
marzvin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/191030#Comment_191030

Numbers are definitely going up, at least 2 devices a day, Asus should just recall this lemon!

View post
That's not true. on zentalk, we have 13 new cases this month (13/20 = 0.65 per day). But yesterday was a dark day - 4 new cases! (user: @AdamSweden, @Duen, @almiz, @kyamwk).
This isnt a software issue as a few updates have already been released and the phones are still dying.

atoia68
Rising Star I
screenshot-20211021-080059151.jpg
today new update

Duen
Star II
jakislogin2

@Duen 14 are being repaired, and can you please check how many did your chain sell?

View post
I will try, not sure I can see sales outside my country (Denmark), will edit this post once I get to a PC.

HomerSp
Star III
So mine came back from Conmodo (ASUS' service partner in the Nordics) with marks on the frame that were not there before and a non-functioning front camera. Unfortunately I didn't take any photos of it before sending it in, so there's not a whole lot I can do about the marks, but I have had to send it in for repair again because of the broken camera. Lesson learned: Always take pictures and document everything before sending in your phone, because you obviously can't trust them to do a good job.

martinparker28
Rising Star II
Blumi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/190905#Comment_190905

Electrical engineering and information technology. I'm affiliated with asus in any way. I just know these things happen everywhere.

View post
"I Just know these things happen everywhere"...... Mainly due to incompetent Engineering😉