This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

daniel91m
Rising Star II
izani

Ticking time bomb... that's not good

View post
sorry my comment is a mistake (can't delete it - ignore it)

asus_9mawn
Star I
@Gustav_ASUS I have an open RMA but can't get a return label. I'm not going to pay $40 to RMA a phone with the flashing full ramdump issue.

gui_amaralbr
Star I
Asus just release Zenfone 8's here in Brazil a couple days ago, they are also manufacturing "half" of the Z8 production here and the other half in China. The only variants available for us right now are the 8/128 and 8/256 for both Zenfone 8 and Flip.
I recevied my unit today, 8/128 Black, MFD 09.2021
Idk if this is a "new/revised" motherboard, but I do hope they manage to fix this ramdump issue for the Brazil units that they are selling here.
Will keep in touch with this topic if anything happen.

koallawindows10
Rising Star I
welp, so are there motherboards that are ramdump proof and some that are crappy?
cause my phone died after the latest update and i rma'ed it, so i hope it will not die on me in the nex 4 months

cdqg_david
Star II
mickey_underwear

Mine also died today while doing nothing. 😤

View post
Mine died last night. I was on Facebook right before going to sleep. I closed Facebook went on the clock app and the screen just went black. I put it to charge and the led light didn't turn on. I tried turning it on and it was completely unresponsive.
It is never been unlocked and I bought it 3 months ago. Ridiculous.