This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

HeLLKiTe
Rising Star I
mrsannoyed

Add me to the list, ramdump message, not unlocked bootloader or anything like that, just made a call and it $£"%£"$%£$ itself. Calledf Asus support, wont discuss it because it was imported. First and last Asus I ever buy. complete garbage device and customer service.

View post
Put out a review in GSM Arena and other platforms buddy....it's the least we can do to having more victims.
A saw a few of us already did, so let's keep it coming 👏

jaceramirez04
Star II
Hello,
I am new here and I am experiencing the same issue. I have few questions:
I returned my device to ASUS Repair Center; how long does the repair take?
Is someone here able to get a refund?
Thank you and have a good day. I am from the Philippines.

marzvin
Rising Star II
jaceramirez04

Hello,

I am new here and I am experiencing the same issue. I have few questions:

I returned my device to ASUS Repair Center; how long does the repair take?

Is someone here able to get a refund?

Thank you and have a good day. I am from the Philippines.

View post
Hi buddy, it seems you're number 26! @Gustav_ASUS will be in touch, to discuss with you the rma process. I'm in the UK, mine was collected on 7.9.21 and since then it hasn't been repaired and returned, so it's an awful long wait!

jaceramirez04
Star II
marzvin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/188504#Comment_188504

Hi buddy, it seems you're number 26! @Gustav_ASUS will be in touch, to discuss with you the rma process. I'm in the UK, mine was collected on 7.9.21 and since then it hasn't been repaired and returned, so it's an awful long wait!

View post
7.29.21 whatttttt I'm sorry I don't know if I should laugh or cry. I can't believe you've been waiting for that long. I hope I could just get a refund since I need the phone and been using it for work purposes. 😔

marzvin
Rising Star II
jaceramirez04

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/188509#Comment_188509

7.29.21 whatttttt I'm sorry I don't know if I should laugh or cry. I can't believe you've been waiting for that long. I hope I could just get a refund since I need the phone and been using it for work purposes. 😔

View post
Yes I know, but what can I do, asus don't care, and I just have to wait. Have already bought another phone though and the good part is that I will never ever touch anything Asus again!