This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

atoia68
Rising Star I
Gustav_ASUS

To clarify - what I meant was that it can be caused by hardware issues of any kind. We can't know the underlying cause for each individual case. This is the same information that I've been giving you before in this thread.

If you happen to be affected by this issue, please contact a local ASUS service center for support.

View post
I contacted Asus to find out the problem on my phone and they replied that due to privacy issues they could not give me directions !!!! Asus knows that I am registered with two smartphones with a lot of name and surname

CV
Star I
Don't put your hopes up guys.
Recall will likely happen if there's a safety issue like the Note 7 case. Most we may likely get is a repair, refund or replacement, depending on your consumer/lemon laws. I am as devastated not having a phone and not being able to recover data.

marzvin
Rising Star II
CV

Don't put your hopes up guys.

Recall will likely happen if there's a safety issue like the Note 7 case. Most we may likely get is a repair, refund or replacement, depending on your consumer/lemon laws. I am as devastated not having a phone and not being able to recover data.

View post
Anyone else affected in the UK? As I clearly don't want this phone anymore as this fault will likely happen again. How do we put pressure for a refund instead?

HeLLKiTe
Rising Star I
marzvin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/186952#Comment_186952

Anyone else affected in the UK? As I clearly don't want this phone anymore as this fault will likely happen again. How do we put pressure for a refund instead?

View post
Would a formal petition to Asus help? We can gather complains from across the globe with people having the same issue. Or we can raise it to a international committee or something that can help raise this case against Asus?

HeLLKiTe
Rising Star I
Gustav_ASUS

To clarify - what I meant was that it can be caused by hardware issues of any kind. We can't know the underlying cause for each individual case. This is the same information that I've been giving you before in this thread.

If you happen to be affected by this issue, please contact a local ASUS service center for support.

View post
With all the cases you have on hand, were you able to get findings then from the different service centers? I'm sure some of the cases were already closed, can you then provide us what are the root causes for those cases?