Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Calling/VoLTE in Poland(Play)/Europe/Elsewhere

adrkli
Star III

Hi. 

I got a question to the Asus team. 

Are you guys doing anything to fix the situation that we can't use WiFi Calling/VoLTE?

I'm generally happy with the phone. I hope my next phone will be Asus too, but lack of Wi-Fi Calling and VoLTE can be more problematic for users over time. 

18 REPLIES 18

kaczkrzysiek
Rising Star I

@keren_ASUS 

Is certification in Orange on its way? On Android 13 I've noticed that 'normal' Orange (not Flex) doesn't block volte/vowifi on Zenfone 8 anymore (I'm testing it for about one week, earlier I was getting services blocked after a few hours since turning it on).  Is there a chance to use toggles natively, without code in the future?

By the way, does someone in RD even care about broken volte and vowifi config in TMobile? I know some people who returned Zenfone 8 and Zefone 9 recently because of broken voice in volte calls in tmobile (volte and vowifi are enabling automatically, and many people don't know that they should turn them off, even asus service doesn't know about it and sending back phones as a working fine without this suggestion).

adrkli
Star III

Any answer guys? 

@Jiaszzz_ASUS maybe?

Are you guys doing something to make VoLTE/WiFiCalling working in other operators than named in this thread? Or do you have a plan how to make it better with Zenfone 10?

There will be certification in Orang, they confirmed (all Orange brands will work, not only Flex, they stopped to block volte/vowifi allready).

As for now it seems that is the only operator with working volte/vowifi in Poland an it doesn't look that it's going to change.

Jedyny oficjalny operator dla Zenfone 8 w PL na tą chwilę jest T-Mobile i nie wprowadzajcie ludzi w błąd. Obecnie stabilnie działa to w Orange Flex i podobno Orange. Trzeba czekać na możliwe aktualizację systemu i oficjalne z tym informację. 

W T-Mobile Asus nie działa prawidłowo więc nie mogę nikomu polecić używania go w tej sieci. To już lepiej używać po prostu 3G. A co do Orange to napisałem, że certyfikacja będzie, a nie że jest, natomiast fakt jest taki że w zwykłym Orange przestali blokować i sami potwierdzili na czacie, że pracują nad certyfikacja, by jak najszybciej wprowadzić usługi oficjalnie.