This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the phone just died on me

koallawindows10
Rising Star I
Was using the phone the regular way, the screen turned black, without any warning and the phone just never strated again, tried holding power button or any vol plus power combo, tried charging, and it seems dead dead
It's a real bummer, I really like the phone. And I can't believe it died on me
What do I do from here? Contact the reseller?

33 REPLIES 33

koallawindows10
Rising Star I
Roystoys

Join the long long long club

View post
But it is not the same issue, they were having ramdump and I had it die on me, today I will try to go to the importer and try to fix it with warranty, but tbh I hope they just replace the phone, bcz as they said in an Israeli review 4.5 hours sot is dog water. So imma tell them that

daniel91m
Rising Star II
Replacement of the motherboard - nobody likes it, but this is the feature of this smartphone. You lost all data (except those in the cloud). This is a common problem and there is no way to separate it from the ramdoump problem (the repair process is the same)

koallawindows10
Rising Star I
Welp, there was a sign of life, when I plugged it into the power bank the led blinked red

koallawindows10
Rising Star I
daniel91m

Replacement of the motherboard - nobody likes it, but this is the feature of this smartphone. You lost all data (except those in the cloud). This is a common problem and there is no way to separate it from the ramdoump problem (the repair process is the same)

View post
I hope Asus has good replacement motherboards bcz when the warranty will end I don't want to get stuck with a brick

daniel91m
Rising Star II
replacement of the motherboard with a new one = new warranty for the motherboard 🙂
Not everyone knows about it.