cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speakerphone issue

dron39
Rising Star II
Hi,
I have problem with loud speaker (speakerphone) in general and when phone connected to BT in my car.
People always listen to their voices and also sometimes with some doubling effect (echo), interference and etc. Problem doesn't exist when call is going through upper speaker (placed to my ear), but once call switched to loud speaker (both I guess) or in car connected via bluetooth - call comes to a mess for my companion on opposite side of the line. I hear no interferences on my side, but everyone who calls me say that when i switch call to loud speakers - it's pain in ... to talk with me.

I found similar topic: https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/49229/speakerphone-issue#latest
But for me it's not fixed. 😞
I can upload recorded phone calls on companions phones or catch and send you logs. Problem is really annoying for me because I very often drive my car and use BT connection or loud speakers when in traffic jam.

I am on .115 update.

@Irene2_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Anders_ASUS
6 REPLIES 6

dron39
Rising Star II
@Gustav_ASUS @Irene2_ASUS
Hi! Regarding files which were pm'ed to you. Are they enough? Did devs find problem or any comments from their side regarding this Speakerphone issue?

vetterleinralf
Star II
Hi! Seems to be same issue I have. Using speakerphone the call member at the other side don't here my voice at all.
Switching back to standard call using the earspeaker everything is O.K.
Hardware or software issue?
FW ...112.22