cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speakerphone issue

bethan911
Star I
Hi,
When I'm on speakerphone or connected to my car via bluetooth the person I'm calling can hear themselves through the phone. Really loudly, so much so that sometimes they can't hear me speak.
When on speakerphone it helps putting the phone on a soft surface but doesn't cure it.
In the car there is very little I can do to help the situation. I can lower the volume of the caller for them not to hear themselves but I can hardly hear them unless I'm driving under 30mph.
I've only had the phone for a few days and it is much better than my 4 year old phone, that was on its last legs. I really enjoy using the phone, I just this call issue.
Any help would be great thanks ^.^
7 REPLIES 7

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
bethan911

Hi,

When I'm on speakerphone or connected to my car via bluetooth the person I'm calling can hear themselves through the phone. Really loudly, so much so that sometimes they can't hear me speak.

When on speakerphone it helps putting the phone on a soft surface but doesn't cure it.

In the car there is very little I can do to help the situation. I can lower the volume of the caller for them not to hear themselves but I can hardly hear them unless I'm driving under 30mph.

I've only had the phone for a few days and it is much better than my 4 year old phone, that was on its last legs. I really enjoy using the phone, I just this call issue.

Any help would be great thanks ^.^

Speakerphone issue
Hi
Do you only experience this while connected to Bluetooth + using speakerphone?
or when using speakerphone in general (without BT)?
Or in BT but also without speakerphone?

bethan911
Star I
Bluetooth with the cars microphone and when on speaker in general.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
bethan911

Bluetooth with the cars microphone and when on speaker in general.

View post
I've sent you a PM

bethan911
Star I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/170768#Comment_170768

I've sent you a PM

View post
Hi, I've got the log but cannot send it to the email given.
Shall I post the log here or another email address?