cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone can't connect to WiFi6 (AX) anymore after update to .314 FW

dron39
Rising Star II

Hi.

I have Zenfone8 and Asus RT-AX68U. I had no problems with my WiFi (WiFi6) until today. Today my phone has been updated to FW WW_33.0210.0210.314 and it can't connect anymore to my WiFi6 network. It constantly trying to connect (at least 10-20 times per second because information changes on display very quickly)) with no luck. There is no problem with connection to same router regular WiFi 2.4Ghz network. I haven't done any updates to the router and haven't changed any settings in it in last few months and yesterday phone had no problem with connection to WiFi6.

Has someone else have same problem with latest FW?

How can it be fixed? Is it possible to roll-back latest FW update?

14 REPLIES 14

D_IMAN
Rising Star II

@Falcon_ASUS 

I also have Zenfone 8 not connecting to Wi-Fi 6 (AX)

Firmware FW WW_33.0210.0210.314

Router Keenetic Hopper (KN-3810)

Just like the author of the topic, I have not done any settings with the router for a very long time!

P.S. I note that since Android 12 I can not connect to AX ...

D_IMAN
Rising Star II

@Falcon_ASUS  @Laura_ASUS We are waiting for your help!

D_IMAN
Rising Star II

@Laura_ASUS  @Falcon_ASUS  Have you chosen to ignore us?

keren_ASUS

Hello @dron39 

Can you help us out and provide a Wi-Fi log? Please follow these steps:

1. Open “Calculator APP”
2. Enter “.19595+=”
3. Select the Log type according to the type of issue you want to capture. In this case, Wi-Fi. 
4. After your selection the log tool will exit so you can duplicate the issue or wait for it to happen. Try to use the screen recorder to show your issue when possible. If you can't screen record your issue, then please take a screenshot right after the issue has occurred (as a timestamp) so we know where to look in the log.
5. Navigate back to the log tool via calculator and Tap "FINISH AND SHARE".
6. It takes several minutes for the log to generate. You can exit and do other stuff in the meantime. A silent notification will tell you once the process is done. Tap the notification and then the share button to upload the file to Google Drive and share the link with a moderator. Just make sure to change the permission first so that everyone with the link has permission to view it.
Note: When you're no longer planning on logging your device, enter “.09595+=” in the calculator and the log tool will stop as well as deleting all stored log files. Make sure to share via calculator. The files found in internal storage -> asus_log are not the correct files (they are only 1.2kb)

Thank you for your help!