This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service awful line quality

justmrsimon
Star II

I just called the Australian phone number for customer service to find out what's happening with my phone, and the line quality is so awful that I can't understand most of what they're saying.

It cuts in and out, and I hear little bits and pieces of what they're saying.

Is there a way I can speak to someone that has a better phone connection to Australia?

Or speak to someone in Australia?

4 REPLIES 4

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, @justmrsimon.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

May I ask what the firmware version of your current phone is?
Could you please provide a description of the problem you are currently experiencing?
How often it occurs? When did it begin to occur? so we can better understand your situation.

Meanwhile, I have PM you for confirming Wi-Fi issue details.
Could you please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the requested information in the PM inbox?

Thank you.

This wasn't from my Zenfone 8, sorry for the confusion!

I couldn't find an appropriate forum to post the question in, but my phone is a Zenfone 8 so I chose this one.

I called using Zoom Phone on my PC.  I've called from other phones in the past, and every time I call I can barely your staff.

It seems like they either have really bad internet or phone connection, or they're using terrible software for the phone calls.  Like I've travelled back in time and it's using an international phone system from the 1980s.

Hello, @justmrsimon.  

Thank you for helping us better understand the matter.
I apologize for the unpleasant customer service experience you have had.
May I ask whether there would also be unclear audio issues when using a non-Zoom phone and dialing directly via phone to the customer service?
Regarding the poor signal issue, I will report it to the relevant department for confirmation.

Meanwhile, may I ask what problem you are currently facing?
Could you please provide the full model name, firmware version, and specific problem description (including frequency of occurrence)? 

Thank you.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.