This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone 7 screen freez problem

tariqfayyaz2001
Star II

I have problem with my ZenFone 7 pro. The screen of my phone sometimes hangs or freezes and does not respond to any touch  This happens randomly and frequently, and it affects my usage of the phone.

I have tried the following troubleshooting steps, but none of them solved the problem:

Restarting the phone by holding down the power button for 30 seconds 

Checking for Android updates and installing them

Checking the storage and clearing some space

Troubleshooting apps on the phone by updating, closing, or uninstalling them

Performing a hardware reset after backing up the data

I would appreciate it if you could provide me with some guidance on how to fix this issue or advise me on the next steps to take.  info about my phone.

phone model: Asus_I002D , software version: 31.0210.0210.358

2 REPLIES 2

keren_ASUS

Hello,

We sincerely apologize for the significant inconvenience you're experiencing. Given that you've already completed the basic troubleshooting steps, we recommend reaching out to or visiting your nearest service center for further assistance. They will be better equipped to address and resolve the issue you're facing.

Thank you for your understanding. 

https://www.asus.com/support/rma-location/

Hello,  I found a temporarily solution . The only way to fix it is to go to  from menubar or  ( notification bar) to the settings and clear my recent apps, but this is not a permanent solution. After a few days, the screen freezes again and I have to repeat the process. This is very frustrating and inconvenient