fear_dot_com_20
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
In the past 2 days this google discovery feed is not opening any link whatsoever. After scrolling to the button and trying the next page, he thing closes automatically. After a while it gives me messages that it has crashed...
Asus what did you forget to implement in this A11 since I am having more and more issues with this device.

I made a video about it.
10 REPLIES 10

fear_dot_com_20
Rising Star II
It appears to be a problem of the asus launcher. I reset the google app and it behaves the same. But if I go to the same feed from google search bar the links are working. Only when I go from left screen it is not.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
fear_dot_com_2000

It appears to be a problem of the asus launcher. I reset the google app and it behaves the same. But if I go to the same feed from google search bar the links are working. Only when I go from left screen it is not.

View post
Try clearing app data of Asus launcher
A last resort will be a factory reset if you haven't done it before
That solves any weird bugs that some see after updating to an new os version

fear_dot_com_20
Rising Star II
Dude, I have updated the OS more than 3 weeks before. Since then I performed a lot of factory resets...( At least 5). This is not the case here. This feed worked fine until 2 days ago. Since 2 days it is behaving like this. No matter what I click it is not opening.
Also I have cleared cache for both google app and asus launcher. Still it is not working.

fear_dot_com_20
Rising Star II
Here is another video explaining why I think it is a launcher issue. When I have the feed from launcher it does not open any link. Bit if I start the feed from search app(which is the same) everything goes fine ..
https://photos.app.goo.gl/XkXGwZm6fUydz9FU6
I had to use it as a link since the file was too large...