This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 6z is an Absolute Disaster

nikhil_sen93
Star III
I purchased my zenfone 6z in the end of june and after a few day's of usage my phone kept crashing and restarting on it's own. I gave my phone to the service center located in borivali (mumbai), they said that the phone could not be repaired and they will have to ship this phone to their service center in dadar (mumbai) and the whole process will take 14 days... after 14 days i get my phone back and i expect it to work... the same day i took my phone back it started restarting again,

After this i again went to the service center and this time too they took 14 days all over again and still till date my phone keeps restarting and crashing... It's been a month now and i have completely lost faith in your service centers and the service you provide.

I am sick and tired of writing mails, calling the helpline number and travelling to and fro the service center, I do not think that you possess the quality and expertise to repair the device you have created. 

So i request that you either find a way to repair this faulty phone that i have or replace it.. Trust me i will be happier if you refund the money but again you will say that the refund is done only within 7 days... 

12 REPLIES 12

alistairmidgley
Star III
Yep, after my second one of these phones died I can confirm, this phone is junk. I doubt Asus can handle repairing all the dross they're producing.

raju_raju_cyber
Star III
File case in consumer forum and see your issue will definitely resolve

asifbarwatiya
Rising Star II
Agree with you man!!