This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not A11 pb, it's since A10 : Notification sound unidentifiable every day and impossible to stop

heyoka
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: zenfone6
Firmware Version:18.0610.2009.63
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: every day since at least one year
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): that's the question....
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello, every day I have my notification sound at 8h30am, even if I put sound notification at volume zero! (Unbelievable but true!)
I never found what causes this sound, I took a look at all apps possible
I put all notifications apps to silence (except messaging apps)
I have no visible notification which could indicate why it snoozes
Does someone have an idea how I could identifícate the origin of this?
This happened too when on Android 10, it's not a new problem due to beta 11

18 REPLIES 18

heyoka
Rising Star II
I just wait for a way to find from where this sound notification comes so I could stop it, it's annoying to have this sound every day at 8h30am because I'm at work and do not disturb mode or sound notification at zero don't change anything...

_jis_
Zen Master III
Did you check the Notification log?

heyoka
Rising Star II
Do you mean this?
screenshot-20201012-083717396.jpg
If yes, there is no notification at 8.30am, and all apps you see in my screenshot are in silent mode except"messages"
It's a mystery.

_jis_
Zen Master III
No, I meant the Notification log that's been built in Android since Jelly Bean version 4.3:
Android 4.3: How to get the notification history

heyoka
Rising Star II
Ok thanks,
With notification history I saw notifications from"qwant" which are not silent, I put to silent, 8h30 is in ten minutes, if there's still the sound I'll try safe mode tomorrow