This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hidden apps

sivamani242
Rising Star I
Asus , when we hide apps , the apps are hiding good , but we are intended to use that apps we are forcing to unhide that application
Please bring a update for to use apps in hidden mode only , withouth unhide apps again
5 REPLIES 5

prashanth
Rising Star II
Yeah we need it to be easy like honor phones, it's annoying to unhide it everytime we want to use it

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I believe the purpose with our "hide apps" feature is to hide apps that are only intended to work in the background so you don't need to have them take up visible space. But you use this feature for "secret" apps that you don't want others to know that you have?

sivamani242
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

I believe the purpose with our "hide apps" feature is to hide apps that are only intended to work in the background so you don't need to have them take up visible space. But you use this feature for "secret" apps that you don't want others to know that you have?

View post
When we given mobile to kids they directly open games ,it was not good for their healthy purpose ,
So if we hide those apps , they disappear ,so they will deviate
When we want ,we can use them ,when kids were not there
But in right now we have to use that apps , we need to unhide again,
It is request to give opition to use app in hide mode only withouth unhiding
Don't give me suggestions use third party launccher , i dont prefer third party apps , due to privacy and irrational things

newnews
Rising Star II
sivamani242

Asus , when we hide apps , the apps are hiding good , but we are intended to use that apps we are forcing to unhide that application

Please bring a update for to use apps in hidden mode only , withouth unhide apps again

Hidden apps
You can create a guesture to launch the hidden app e.g. I use "draw e to launch my hidden app".
However, Hidden app doesn't hide app in RECENT APP which is very annoying and make the feature more less useless. Hope Asus can address this issue.