This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

battery life is bad on my ZenFone 6 (2019)

getjohnalive
Rising Star I
why my ZenFone 6 (2019) is draining battery so fast?. the standby battery time is very bad on this phone. I don't know if it hardware issue. I am on the latest EU Firmware v189.
44 REPLIES 44

getjohnalive

why my ZenFone 6 (2019) is draining battery so fast?. the standby battery time is very bad on this phone. I don't know if it hardware issue. I am on the latest EU Firmware v189.

battery life is bad on my ZenFone 6 (2019)
Yes sir, you are right

e_f_chan
Star III
misc.mukund

After 191 and after removing retract camera button I am also getting good battery life. Normally I get to 60 percent from 6 am to 2 pm. Now it is at 80 percent. So it has improved well. Thanks

Go to settings and disable retract camera and it should improve.

View post
Thanks for the tip. Although battery life is better than any other phone I've used as reviews mention it's not as good as it sounds be (imo). Hopefully this will help

raj_asus
Star I
I m also facing the battery drainage problem. In the night I am charged the battery at 100% at 1a.m. but after 4 to 5 hours the battery percentage will drop to 90% without any use (it means the mobile is in standby mode).

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Some say that the latest firmware made their battery time worse and some say it made it way better. The truths is probably that the firmware has nothing to do with your battery life. The only change we have made lately which we know consumes some power, is the camera retract when knocking on it feature. This is something you can turn off and check if it improves your battery life.
The more probabel explanation is what apps you have installed, how you're using your phone and so on. To compare each others SOT doesn't say much. You don't know how they are using their phone and some times people are not fully aware of how much they have used their own phone as we tend to forget how many times we looked at social media and so on.
If you want to compare your battery life with each other, then you need to test the same way. You could use the PCMark Work 2.0 battery life test or something else but you need to test the same way. You also need to agree on if you should compare at 0, 50 or 100% brightness.

Karim
Star II
Hi guys im from France also bought ZenFone 6 limited edition and After 4 hours using phone i have only 26% ... No App using battery detected