This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarm and Inbox Messages Alert Notification Issues in ASUS Zenfone 6

Hello,
I am currently working on the ASUS ZenFone 6 (ZS630KL-S855-6G64G-BK) smartphone device which gives me all the services that I ever thought of. My problem is not as big as compared to other queries in this platform but a unique one to talk about.
My issue is regarding Alarm and inbox messages.
First Issue: Alarm
Whenever I want to set my alarm for the next morning it was done ok and I confirmed it also but when the next morning came then I am not able to wake up at the time because my alarm is not working at that particular time.
I want to clarify that I do it practically after setting the alarm ten minutes and waited for ringing my alarm but does not get any success on it.
Second Issue: Inbox Messages
I am unable to get a notification on my device regarding all the inbox messages. But when I click on the inbox messages then I saw that all the messages are available there but I did not get notification of anyone.
I am happy if you answer it and for your information, I am the Managing Director of a car wash Perth company who always ready to give you the best service.
Thanks for having me and give me a platform for asking my query.
I checked all the queries in your platform and then I am sure that you will be able to answer this query as soon as possible.
1 REPLY 1

Ihar1sh
Star III
CAR_WASH_PERTH

Hello,

I am currently working on the ASUS ZenFone 6 (ZS630KL-S855-6G64G-BK) smartphone device which gives me all the services that I ever thought of. My problem is not as big as compared to other queries in this platform but a unique one to talk about.

My issue is regarding Alarm and inbox messages.

First Issue: Alarm

Whenever I want to set my alarm for the next morning it was done ok and I confirmed it also but when the next morning came then I am not able to wake up at the time because my alarm is not working at that particular time.

I want to clarify that I do it practically after setting the alarm ten minutes and waited for ringing my alarm but does not get any success on it.

Second Issue: Inbox Messages

I am unable to get a notification on my device regarding all the inbox messages. But when I click on the inbox messages then I saw that all the messages are available there but I did not get notification of anyone.

I am happy if you answer it and for your information, I am the Managing Director of a car wash Perth company who always ready to give you the best service.

Thanks for having me and give me a platform for asking my query.

I checked all the queries in your platform and then I am sure that you will be able to answer this query as soon as possible.

Alarm and Inbox Messages Alert Notification Issues in ASUS Zenfone 6
I think you're stopping the background of messages
Look into messages app info & check background data
135DP4D9J0ZB.jpg