Alarm and Inbox Messages Alert Notification Issues in ASUS Zenfone 6

CAR_WASH_PERTHCAR_WASH_PERTH Level 1
edited September 2020 in ZenFone 6

Hello,

I am currently working on the ASUS ZenFone 6 (ZS630KL-S855-6G64G-BK) smartphone device which gives me all the services that I ever thought of. My problem is not as big as compared to other queries in this platform but a unique one to talk about.

My issue is regarding Alarm and inbox messages.

First Issue: Alarm

Whenever I want to set my alarm for the next morning it was done ok and I confirmed it also but when the next morning came then I am not able to wake up at the time because my alarm is not working at that particular time.

I want to clarify that I do it practically after setting the alarm ten minutes and waited for ringing my alarm but does not get any success on it.

Second Issue: Inbox Messages

I am unable to get a notification on my device regarding all the inbox messages. But when I click on the inbox messages then I saw that all the messages are available there but I did not get notification of anyone.

I am happy if you answer it and for your information, I am the Managing Director of a car wash Perth company who always ready to give you the best service.

Thanks for having me and give me a platform for asking my query.

I checked all the queries in your platform and then I am sure that you will be able to answer this query as soon as possible.

Comments

• VS-KRVS-KR Level 4
    edited April 2020

1. If you set an alarm to 8:00am, when will it ring ?

2. Be sure that automatic synchronization is enabled, same for your email account.

Parameters > Accounts

Be sure that Gmail is not restricted by mobile data saver or the auto-start manager.

If your email address is not an @gmail, go to the gmail's settings > your account > reduce the frequency of synchronization to 15 min if you want to get the notification faster.

Be sure that you've enabled notifications for your email address at this same setting page

• I think you're stopping the background of messages

Look into messages app info & check background data

This discussion has been closed.