This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After new update. 189

ashishengr_kuma
Rising Star I
Head phone jack output not solved even by this new update (. 189). Head phone jack output stop working after you change any mode in audio wizard... This was came from previous update  yet not solved.. Please do something for it cause every time I change mode in audio wizard I have to restart the phone. Second one is youtube navigation control doesn't disappear by it self like it happenes in any other mobile. In 6z we have to click on the cross mark which comes just beside the navigation bar. This issue is also came from last update only... Please solve this as it irritates lots... And thanks for this update cause it solved the problem of automatically Camara flipping in whatsapp call.. It was headache for me... Hope you guys will respond on these issues...
30 REPLIES 30

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
We will have to log your phone in order to find out what is wrong. You're currently the only one I know about with this bug and I can't replicate it on my device. I'm pretty sure a reset of the device would fix your issue. If not, then it's a very strange hardware problem. Not very likely.
But to reset is taking the easy solution and we won't learn from it. Logging your device means that we get access to everything on your phone during the time our log app is installed. Is this something you're ok with?

ashishengr_kuma
Rising Star I
It depends for how much time you want to login in my device? It it is for short duration.. It is ok for me. And I don't want to reset my phone as I have to take lot of data as a backup.. Its last thing I wanaa do..

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Just for the duration it takes to replicate you issue. Shouldn't take long as you say this happens every time. I will send you the instructions as a PM

ashishengr_kuma
Rising Star I
Sorry for late response, I was busy in office but Today I am free.. Can we do it today?

ashishengr_kuma
Rising Star I
@Anders_ASUS can we do it today.. Cause i m afraid after Sunday I will be busy again