This widget could not be displayed.
ZenFone 10
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Auto-rotate problem?

I recently bought a Zenfone 10 and I'm having 1 issue with it. It works properly changing from portrait to landscape mode and back in all apps that allow screen rotation. However, in the "Recent Apps" menu/screen auto-rotate doesn't work. If I go to ...

T_Casey by Star I
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Limited wireless charging speed when screen is on

Hello,I have a problem with wireless charging of my Zenfone 10. Phone specification says that 15W wireless charging is supported and it looks that it is true only when the screen is off. Whenever screen is on for example to use GPS navigation in car ...

LeserGD by Star I
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ZenFone 10 battery drain

SpoilerThe battery on my ZenFone 10 drained super fast from 100% till 90 after charging.The battery on my ZenFone 10 drained super fast from 100% till 90 after charging.

ZenFone 10 issue with app colors

The Zenfone suddenly changed the color of some apps, instead of showing their usual colors, they appeared in shades of pinkish grey. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Cgx by Star I
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zenfone 10 - how to unlock in the US?

So I'm using my Zenfone 10 from Hong Kong and, because I haven't had to "unlock" a phone for international travel in years, I thought I'd be ok traveling to the US. Apparently not. I visited a Verizon store and was told that I couldn't even buy a SIM...

sakatfu by Star I
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

warranty

can i extend warranty if warranty is expired i reaali want to upgrade warranty 

zenfone 10 notifications not sorted chronologically?

long time iphone user and just switched to zenfone 10. one thing that annoys me is that notifications arent sorted by time. this is super annoying and will switch back to iphone if i cant change this. cant think of any reason why asus would do this e...

gomenam by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ZenFone 10

I've had my ZenFone 10 for only a week and already while on a call my phone has rung 3 random numbers on 3 separate occasions. I previously had a pixel 5 for 2 yrs and not once did this happen. Anybody else had this problem?