cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable Vowifi

Da_ny
Star III

Hi,

How can i enable Vowifi? I am in apartment without network coverage but with WiFi connection. When i try to call it says network is not available, i thought it would call through WiFi. I have search the settings and i have not found anything related.

I do not have the option to enable Vowifi as shown in following video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0m2-IM33U_c

I am attaching a screenshot of my calling settings and the version of my OS.

Regards

12 REPLIES 12

Yeah, I hear ya, it should be a feature like it is on every other phone I’ve had. Not sure if it’s Asus or the carrier or a bit of both. I see no logical reason for having omitted it tho. Not sure where you’re at but I’m in the U.S. on AT&T and I know for certain AT&T is touchy/picky about phones that they don’t  carry. I just recently got an update that now allows 5G on my zen10. I have yet to see that work tho. 

Because your device hasn't been certified by your carrier. When they do, you'll be presented with the option without entering the code.

And always comparing with Samsung! It is the best-selling brand and of course they are certified. 

I bought my ZF9 in 2022 and it wasn't certified, but since August 2023 it has and it runs without any problems. 

I already have it working but for the record, that code does nothing on my Rog7. Entering the code and then it just vanishes.. 

You already have it working then maybe that’s why? Was it already enabled or did you have to tweak it somehow? Wondering if that would work on the Zen10.

Hi guys,

Thanks for your answers, after inserting the code, vowifi option is shown under calling settings but as commented before when reset the phone the option disappears from the menu. I will call vodafone (spain) to ask for it so they take into account to include this phone.

Regards