This widget could not be displayed.
ZenFone 10
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Yubikey issues with my Zenfone 10?

I got a Zenfone 10 and trying to use my existing yubikey 5Cs, but I'm having trouble with the authentication messages getting through to app login pages on both Chrome and Firefox on the ZF. It is not popping up authentication prompts when it should ...

Question for Zenfone 10 GLOBAL version owner in USA

Could somebody with the global variant of the zenfone 10 check to see if they actually can connect to bands n25, n40, n66, and n71 for 5g, as well as 25, 30, 66, and 71 for 4g? I know the specs say they don't, but someone else on reddit suggested tha...

sotann by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question for Zenfone 10 GLOBAL version owner in USA

Could somebody with the global variant of the zenfone 10 check to see if they actually can connect to bands n25, n40, n66, and n71 for 5g, as well as 25, 30, 66, and 71 for 4g?I know the specs say they don't, but someone else on reddit suggested that...

Anyone need a cheap 10?

I recently upgraded to a Pixel so I have my old Zenfone 10 laying around not being used. It's in fully working order with a case & stand, but there are some noticeable dings on the frame from wear and tear and a small camera chip that luckily doesn't...

Software support

Dear ASUS, I am almost done with decision, considering to change from life long samsung user to asus zenphone 10 because i lovr this phone so much.Only thing that bothers me is software security patches, so can you considering optioning for extra and...

Dzeva by Star I
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

I want buy zenfone 10 in indonesia

i like zenfone when i buy zenfone 5z, and then my phone now had issue on battery socket. Now i want to buy zenfone 10, but i already search on erafone (offline store), eraspace (web store) and asus official web didnt has stock for zenfone 10. i reall...

Android auto wireless for Zenfone 10

Hi everyoneI have a new Zenfone 10 with android 14, and tried to connect to Hyundai Tucson using Android Auto wireless.Every time connection failed. I have done car reset and phone reset but it did not worked.I am pretty sure the problem is from the ...

Cases for the ZenFone 9/10

The selection of cases available for the zenfone seem to be extremely bad. Is there any notable exception? I have a very active life so I'd appreciate something with very very good protection for the screen, not thin bevels

Does the Zenfone 10 US version still exist?

Hi all, I've been trying to find a new phone and it looks like the Zenfone 10 has pretty much everything I'm looking for, the main things being the size and headphone jack.However, it looks like it got an extremely limited run of the United States ve...