cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete translation into Kazakh language in Asus Zenfone 10

Bibolat
Star I

Dear Asus support,
I am an Asus Zenfone 10 user purchased in August 2023. I was pleasantly surprised to see that Asus supports the Kazakh language, but the incomplete translation of the interface was a bit disappointing.
For example, the screen settings menu, the Security section, and when receiving notifications about new applications, there is no Kazakh language. This makes it difficult to set up a screen lock and understand the content of notifications.
On my previous Redmi smartphone, the translation was complete, and I expected the same quality from Zenfone 10. I am sure that full localization will make using Zenfone 10 even more enjoyable.
Please consider fixing this issue in the next software updates. I am using firmware version 34.1004.0204.180
Best regards, Bibolat Malmakov. Email: biko783@gmail.com.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Mansi_ASUS

Hi @Bibolat,

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. I've forwarded the issue to the R&D team.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Mansi_ASUS

Hi @Bibolat,

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. I've forwarded the issue to the R&D team.

Mansi_ASUS

Hey @Bibolat,

Since we are using different language setting, please confirm the path of how to find the Kazakh language.
Also, could you please provide a screenshot of “the screen settings menu, the security section, and the notification about new application” where there is no Kazakh language. In addition, could you please mark the error translation on the screenshot and provide the correct translation to us.

Hello,
I am contacting you again regarding the problem with the Kazakh language on my ASUS ZenFone 10 smartphone.
Despite the fact that I have set Kazakh as the main language, many sections of the interface remain in English. For example, in the "Settings" section, the "Security" tab is completely in English. Also, in some system applications, such as "Contacts" and "Phone", some menu items and inscriptions are not translated into Kazakh.
I am attaching screenshots for clarity.
I have already tried rebooting the smartphone, clearing the cache and data of the "Settings" application, but the problem persists.
I would be grateful for your help in solving this problem."

1000118765.jpg

1000118764.jpg

1000118763.jpg

1000118762.jpg

  

1000118758.jpg

1000118760.jpg

  

1000118754.jpg

Hi @Bibolat,

Thank you for the information. However, could you also provide the correct translation for the same?