This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenbook S16 touchscreen?

Toccaria
Star II

Does anybody have information about if the new Zenbook S16 is available in Europe with touchscreen (as advertised on the Asus.de home page for example - though this is false information...), or it is not planned for?

Looking at the asus home pages some countries show it with touchscreen, but when asking directly their support replied it is not touchscreen.

Some testers also realized (with some surprise) that their machine is not with touch. Chaotic.

Thanks in advance!

9 REPLIES 9

Dear Asus, 

the information we get about this - otherwise amazing - laptop is misleading and unprofessional.

I cannot believe that still there is no way to know if there is any touchscreen version in the EU, with the German official Asus page is still showing incorrect information.

I am frustrated. Maybe better a Lenovo.

😞

@Toccaria 
May I ask if you can provide the webpage you're referring to for me to verify?

here i have the German sales page stating it would be touchscreen. 

https://estore.asus.com/de/asus-zenbook-s-16-um5606.html?opt=35726&bdl=0

Now the question is still if there is _any_ touchscreen variant wothin the EU, or not.

Hope someone can answer this soon.

@Toccaria 
I have forwarded it to the relevant department for confirmation.
If there are any updates, I will promptly respond to you. 
Thank you.

@Toccaria 
Upon verification, the UM5606WA model is available in both Touch screen and Non-touch screen versions. 
The actual specifications may vary based on the products available for sale.

The specifications page on our website for each country is linked to the SKU available for sale in that specific region.
It is recommended to refer directly to the specifications page on the official website of each country.

For example, the SKU sold in Germany corresponds to the Touch screen version:
SKU for Germany: 90NB13M3-M007S0 / UM5606WA-RJ156X.

Thank you.