This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenBook Flip 15 Q508U

Cyberwiz64
Star I
Connected USB-C Docking station. Powered the station and connected external monitor to HDMI port on hub. Also connected wireless keyboard mouse via USB port. The keyboard and mouse are working fine. The monitor will not work on the hub. I plugged the HDMI directly into the laptop's HDMI port and that works fine.
If I plugged a hub/docking station into the other USB ports would the monitor work or is an external monitor not supported?
2 REPLIES 2

Turbonetics
Star III
The USB-C with support of video output has this marks. Is your port has something of this?

png.png

Falcon_ASUS
Cyberwiz64

Connected USB-C Docking station. Powered the station and connected external monitor to HDMI port on hub. Also connected wireless keyboard mouse via USB port. The keyboard and mouse are working fine. The monitor will not work on the hub. I plugged the HDMI directly into the laptop's HDMI port and that works fine.

If I plugged a hub/docking station into the other USB ports would the monitor work or is an external monitor not supported?

ZenBook Flip 15 Q508U
@Cyberwiz64
Could you please tell me the full model name of the laptop you are using?
[Notebook] How to check the model name and BIOS version | Official Support | ASUS GlobalThank you.